Thursday, November 13
Kate Nash- The Nic...

Nicest Thing - Kate Nash

All I know is that you're so nice /  You're the nicest thing I've seen /  I wish that we could give it a go /  See if we could be something / I wish I was your favorite girl /  I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world / I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile /  I wish the way that I dress was your favourite kind of style / I wish you couldn't figure me out / But you'd always wanna know what I was about / I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset / I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met / I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly / 'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see / Basically, I wish that you loved me / I wish that you needed me / I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three / I wish that without me your heart would break / I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake / I wish that without me you couldn't eat / I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep / All I know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen / And I wish we could see if we could be something


(já postei essa, né? Mas vai de novo. Porque essa é especial pra ele. )

tradução aqui.